Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I don't care what the price is.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WILL have this
    DSC03462

    LOOK AT SIZE OF THAT BIZNATCH!!!!
    THE SIZE!!!
    LOOK!!!!

    You shall not pass!
    Fuck you, I shall not pass. You at the size of me bitch.

    Back to my medication. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A huge red x.
    It should look more like a flaming demon.
    shit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrimeBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got that right!

    I know I'm preordering the Balrog when they become available. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO!!
    A huge red x.
    It should look more like a flaming demon.
    shit.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh man, that brought a tear to my eye... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I assume its the NECA balrog. I agree that it looks great, but I'm not dropping $70 on it. They had better figure out a way to get it down to 50

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    LMFAO!!
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> A huge red x.
    It should look more like a flaming demon.
    shit.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh man, that brought a tear to my eye... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">haha
    awesome

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Thew ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I apoligize.
    This post is a lie.

    I would only pay $23 for a large red X.

    I'm gonna go for a time-out now. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •